Olympus' Oscillation URCap
The Olympus Technologies Oscillation URCap software provides a set of simple programming nodes which extend the motion capabilities of a Universal Robot. It allows the user to create paths along which the robot will travel, on top of which 1 of four weaving patterns can be selected and configured.
Each weave pattern contains adjustable parameters for the frequency amplitude and speed of the weave, as well as an offset angle, to provide maximum flexibility.
- Easy to use programming nodes to create your weave path.
- Four different configurable weaving patterns.
- Weave along complex paths using points, circular arcs and blends.
- Path speeds up to 50 mm/s.
- Amend the travel velocity and weave parameters mid path.
- The plane of the weave can be rotated about the direction of travel
- Add a weaving node.
- Choose the weave pattern.
- Configure the pattern parameters.
- Create your path using points, circular arcs and blends.
- China Mainland
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Includes a urcapYes
Software version required5.9 or higher. Not compatible with CB3, though Olympus offers a separate line weaving URCap for CB3 robots
USB Licence dongle
What's in the box?Olympus Oscillation URCap and USB licence dongle
License typeOne time purchase