OmniPack is a software for palletizers, which brings robot configuration to the next level of simplicity and efficiency.
The software is designed to work right out of the box and supports most of the standard UR+ components.
Once the robot is installed, you just need to specify the parameters of your boxes, create a pallet layout, show the robot where to pick-up the box, and the robot is ready to race. The software will automatically optimize the performance of your robot, ensure simple error handling and a quick self-recovery.
- User-friendly interface
- Plug-n-Play support for most of the UR+ components, including EasyPalletizer frame, Ewellix LifitKit, Schmalz, Piab, OnRobot grippers
- Trajectory control - shortest path, mild dynamic load
- Simulation and Reachability analysis
- Comprehensive Error Handling and Self-recovery
- Execution statistics and Predictive analytics
- Remote Flight control Center for Monitoring and Notification
- Just connect Native Robotics control box to the robot via ethernet cable and specify the IP address of the robot.
- Choose your equipment from the compatible list or define your own hardware (TCP, DI/DO).
- Configure your pallet using our intuitive interface and the robot will start palletization.
The end-to-end initial set-up process should take you no more than 30 minutes. Reconfiguring the robot after the set-up is complete, takes just 5 minutes.
Software version required3.5 (CB) 5.0 (e-series)
Dimensions120 x 120 x 40 mm
What's in the box?Compact PC, TouchScreen, Power adapters
License typeOne-time purchase or Subscription depending on the customers requirements