Connect your robot EOAT devices quickly and reliably with ARM-IO.
The 8 Pole Tool IO connector gets broken out to (6) M8-3 pole female connectors providing robust connection points for sensors, valves, analog devices, and more. The slim design mounts in-line with your robot and replaces bulky junction blocks, terminal boxes, and the brackets/wiring that add time and cost to your project.
- Mounts seamlessly in-line with your robot, tool changer, or end of arm tooling
- Lightweight robust type III hard-coat anodized aluminum
- Just 19mm thick (Offset) and less than 0.2kg
- (6) M8-3 pole ports
- Port caps included for unused ports
Simply mount ARM-IO between your end of arm tooling and robot (or tool changer with electrical passthrough) to break out your tool IO connector to individual M8 ports. Plug your devices into the ARM-IO and configure your tool IO through the teach pendant
Certifications and standardsIP67, CE declaration of conformity
DimensionsTool Offset 19mm, Added Payload 0.2Kg
What's in the box?
- ARM-IO Junction Block
- 6x30mm Dowel Pin
- (6) M8-3 pole right angle field wireable connectors
- (6) Pre-installed port caps
- (4) Temporary mounting bolts
License typeOne-time purchase