Robotmaster® offline programming software for robots helps manufacturers maximize their productivity and profitability with an intuitive and powerful programing solution ideal for production runs of all sizes and varying part complexity as a result of integrated CAD/CAM functionality.
Robotmaster addresses the needs of a wide variety of manufacturing applications with tools tailored to the specific needs of each process including trimming, machining, deburring, polishing, welding, dispensing, grinding, spraying, inspecting, and more.
Generate optimized paths directly from CAD files and leverage easy to use programming tools to generate error-free robot code without specialized CAD/CAM or robotics expertise.
See it for yourself. Connect with our experts for a customized demonstration for your application.
- Optimized trajectories generated from CAD/CAM files directly within Robotmaster
- Automatically resolve complex and time-consuming robotic errors and collisions
- Drastically reduce programming time and robot downtime
- Simplified but flexible user interface and simulation environment
- Task-based programming and customization of process-specific parameters
- Designed to empower process experts without CAD/CAM or programming expertise
Robotmaster® offline programming for robots generates optimized trajectories from CAD/CAM files for welding and contour programming (including trimming, cutting, dispensing and deburring), as well as additive manufacturing, 3D printing, drilling, fastening, milling, polishing, painting and multiple additional applications. It navigates complex part geometries and optimizes robot paths while synchronizing movements and preventing collisions between one or more robots, parts, and tooling.
DependenciesComputer required to use software. For recommended hardware requirements, please contact sales.
What's in the box?Electronic software for a PC
License typePerpetual License