Smartest, User-friendly and the best choice for any customer!
● Simple setup within a few minutes
● 24 mm stroke on both sides
● Repeatability ±0.1 mm
● Built-in controller
● Plug-and-play design
● Auto-tuning original reset function
● Applicable for dual gripper
● Applicable in work-pieces that are elastic or fragile, such as electrical components, rubber material, glass material or shell structures
● UR+ Certification
● CE, RoHS certified
● Offer 5 million cycle lifespan or 12 months under warranty period
Hiwin S-Series is a smart and user-friendly for any customer.
The gripper can be used for objects that are fragile, easily deformed or broken on the surface. Because Hiwin S-Series can precisely control force, speed and moving distance. The setup process is within few minutes, and thanks to the controller integrated on the body of the gripper itself so it can provide a simple operation. Plus, the key components inside the gripper are solely manufactured by HIWIN, and thus we can provide a better and fast one-stop service for customer.
Simple setup within a few minutes
- 24 mm stroke on both sides
- Repeatability ±0.1 mm
- Built-in controller
- Plug-and-play design
- Auto-tuning original reset function
- Applicable for dual gripper
- Applicable in work-pieces that are elastic or fragile, such as electrical components, rubber material, glass material or shell structures
- UR+ Certification
- CE, RoHS certified
- Offer 5 million cycle lifespan or 12 months under warranty period
How does it work?
Hiwin S-Series, only need one set of I/O signals to control gripper on/off. The user only need to press the buttons on the body of the gripper itself, then save the desired clamping points according to the light indicators. Then everything is perfectly set and done.
Software version required
CB-series：Polyscope version above 3.14 or higher
E-series ：Polyscope version above 5.9 or higher
- HIWIN SEG-24-UR (Manipulator)：Φ105(L&W)X88(H)X38(THICKNESS)
- HIWIN STG-16-UR (Manipulator)：Φ72.3(L&W)X100(H)x100(THICKNESS)
Certifications and standards
Low Voltage Directives
Electromagnetic Compatibility Directives
What's in the box?
- Integrated Electric Gripper SEG-24-UR
- UR Robot adapter set (ISO-9409-1-50-4-M6)
- UR actuator cable
- Accessory kit (Pin and centering sleeve)
- Software (URCap (Download)