S-series Electric Grippers, S for Simple, includes two different models: SEG-24, with two fingers, and STG-16 with three fingers. Good investment & high production rate. This series is characterized by the simplicity of operation, thanks to the controller integrated on the body of the gripper itself. Users can simply control this gripper with digital Input/Output discrete signals, to open and close the gripper. For the SEG-24, it is also able to set in advance the opening and closing position of the gripper, with the intuitive buttons on the side of the gripper. Hiwin S-Series is a smart and user-friendly gripper that can be used in many applications.
Hiwin S-Series is smart and user-friendly.
The gripper can be used for objects that are fragile, easily deformed or broken on the surface. Because Hiwin S-Series can precisely control force, speed and moving distance. The setup process is within few minutes, and thanks to the controller integrated on the body of the gripper itself so it can provide a simple operation. Plus, the key components inside the gripper are solely manufactured by HIWIN, and thus we can provide a better and fast one-stop service for customer.
Simple setup within a few minutes
- 24 mm stroke (SEG-24)
- 16mm stroke (STG-16)
- Repeatability ±0.1 mm
- Built-in controller
- Plug-and-play design
- Auto-tuning original reset function
- Applicable for dual gripper (SEG-24)
- Applicable for triple gripper (STG-16)
- Applicable in work-pieces that are elastic or fragile, such as electrical components, rubber material, glass material or shell structures
- UR+ Certification
- CE, RoHS certified
- Offer 5 million cycle lifespan or 12 months under warranty period
Hiwin S-Series, only need one set of I/O signals to control gripper on/off. The user only needs to press the buttons on the body of the gripper itself, then save the desired clamping points according to the light indicators. Then everything is perfectly set and done.
Software version required
CB-series：Polyscope version above 3.14 or higher
E-series ：Polyscope version above 5.9 or higher
- HIWIN SEG-24-UR (Manipulator)：105.5 x 97.2 x 38 mm
- HIWIN STG-16-UR (Manipulator)：Dia.100 x H74.2 mm
Certifications and standards
Low Voltage Directives
Electromagnetic Compatibility Directives
What's in the box?
- Integrated Electric Gripper
- UR Robot adapter set (ISO-9409-1-50-4-M6)
- UR actuator cable
- Accessory kit (Pin and centering sleeve)
- Software (URCap (https://www.hiwin.tw/download/software/S_series_gripper.zip)