Bachmann Blasting Unit BBU
Automate your sandblasting process quick and easy. The BBU is a complete add-on kit which enables the automatic insertion of workpieces into existing sandblasting machines. With the Bachmann BlastingUnit you can carry out your blasting process fully automatically.
The add-on kit comes with a gripper, a bellows and its alignment and holding station. Thanks to the freely rotatable connection between the robot and the bellows, the robot can position the workpiece precisely during the blasting process in the blasting system, without dust escaping. This allows you to achieve maximum process reliability. The flexible bellows allows limited movement of all 6 Axis of the robot, to obtain an optimal result.
- Maximum process reliability when handling parts for your blasting process.
- Great freedom of movement of the robot is guaranteed.
- Quick exchange of the gripper jaws. The gripper is optimally sealed.
- Safe positioning of the bellow is ensured. One and for all a safe and flexible solution
- The system consists of a gripper, flexible bellows and a holder for the bellows. The gripper, which is attached to the robot, moves into the bellows and automatically couples with it so that it is now permanently connected.
- The holding clamp of the bellows now moves down.
- The bellows is now free to move with the robot so that the component to be blasted can be processed.
- After the end of the blasting process, the robot together with the bellows moves back to the original position, the bellows holder again holds the bellows fx in the coupling position.
- The robot gripper now decouples from the bellows and moves away so that it can set down the finished blasted component.
SOFTWARE REQUIRED:Polyscope 5.11.x & Windows 10 or above
Dimensions:Shipment dimension: 1 EUR Pallet (120x80cm)
dependencies:Compressed air and electrical power
certifications & standards:Complies with all relevant provisions of the following EC directives and regulations as per 2006/42/EG, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU.
What's in the box?- Gripper
- Interface Box
- flexible bellows with interface to the gripper
- Drilling template for the mounting holes and cut out
- pneumatical holding clamp for the bellows
- Dresspack mounted on the robot arm
- Interface to the control cabinet
License type:One-time purchase