Power Focus Ecosystem PF6000
The Power Focus 6000 from Atlas Copco takes productivity, automation, quality and connectivity to entirely new levels according to the manufacturer. The Power Focus 6000 connects a wide range of Atlas Copco assembly tools, giving you a single platform assembly solution. Using virtual stations each tool can have unique programing and operate independently, with several tools to one single controller. The perfect option for your smart connected assembly operation.
The URCap for Power Focus makes the setup process seamless. Simply enter the IP address of the controller and you are ready to go. Now, commands such as start tightening or changing the PSET are available right from the Universal Robots tablet.
- Single platform for all your tightening application from 1 to >1000Nm
- Easy to use human machine interface and predefined communication
- Fast setup time
- Programming and program adaptation can be performed by shop floor workers instead of control engineers
The Power Focus communicates with the UR via OpenProcol securing reliable tightening process. The self-explaining user interface ensures easy to use and fast programming.
Software version requiredCompatible with Polyscope Software Version 5.12
DEPENDENCIES- Basic knowledge about Power Focus Ecosystem.
- Tightening tool and cables needed.
- Depending on the tightening strategies different IAMs needed.
CErtifications & StandardsCE, UL
DimensionsDepends on the selected tool family, torque level and application.
What's in the box?To be decided during sales process
License typeOne-time purchase