EYE+ The Smart Control System for Asycube Flexible Feeding Systems
EYE+ is the intelligence between Asycube and robot. Control the hopper, Asycube, camera and the robot from the EYE+ Studio, a web based interface. EYE+ optimises the performance of your Asycube with integrated Artificial Intelligence based vision on a powerful controller.
- Easy to use: No previous experience of machine vision required to setup and use EYE+ resulting in faster installation and lower setup costs.
- Intuitive recipe creation and configuration: User friendly interface, with step-by-step instructions and explanations, makes the software easy to follow. Have a complete new system with calibrated robot and vision setup within minutes. New recipes can be learnt in a fraction of the time compared to conventional models.
- Plug and play: Designed to easily integrate with any size of Asycube and any industrial robot for hassle free set-up. Simple direct connection and pre defined vision parameters with help tips and graphics mean installation, mounting and setup can be quickly performed without any prior experience.
- All included: Simply accessible via a web browser, no software download or additional licensing required. No 3rd party software or hardware required for a complete system.
- Attractive: Highly competitive system costs compared to traditional solutions.
- Compatible with any PLC & industrial robot brand: Command prompts are sent through TCP/IP so EYE+ is compatible with any robot brand giving pick point location for any part.
How does it work?
- EYE+ consists of a compact controller, a high-resolution camera and a calibration plate.
- This plug and play system running on the easy to use EYE+ Studio web based interface that requires no in-depth knowledge of machine vision to run your flexible pick and place application.
- EYE+ Studio also makes it easy to configure the vision, perform hand-eye calibration, change recipes and program new parts.
Software version required: On Asyril side: All EYE+ variants
On Universal Robots side:
- e-series controllers
- UR3e, UR5e, UR10e and UR16e robots
- Dimensions: 141 x 187 x 71 mm
- Weight: 1.26 kg
- Operating Temperature: +5°C to 40°C
- Power: Voltage: +24VDC (+/- 5%)
- Current: 12.5 A max
EYE+ camera: High resolution (6.3 MP)
Software: EYE+ Studio
Ethernet: 4x Gigabit Ethernet (PoE for the camera)
Additional cables: Ethernet cable to PLC or Robot, Ethernet cable for EYE+ Camera, Ethernet cable for Asycube (choice of length 2, 5, 10, 15 or 20 meters)
What's in the box?All in-one kit: Controller, camera, optics, calibration plate, power cable
License type:Free supplied from Asyril website