FlexiBowl® 200 - 350 - 500 - 650 - 800
FlexiBowl® is a flexible parts feeder that is compatible with every robot and vision system. Entire families of parts within 1-250 mm and 1-250 g can be handled by a single FlexiBowl®, replacing a whole set of vibrating bowl feeders. Its lack of dedicated tooling and its easy-to-use and intuitive programming allows quick and multiple product changeovers inside the same work shift.
- Highly versatile and able to feed parts with every geometry, surface and material (also tangly and sticky parts)
- Rotary Disc is available in various colours, textures, degrees of surface adhesion
- The circular system allows multiple operations simultaneously and guarantees a high feed rate performance
- The whole FlexiBowl® family is compatible with both very small and very big parts with a 7 Kg max payload
- Reliable and lean design at extremely low maintenance
- Works in extreme environments
- Intuitive Programming
- Ready to Ship
FlexiBowl® optimally separates and orients the parts through the combined movement produced by the rotary disc and flip unit. A vision system locates the parts and gives coordinates for the robot picking.
By adjusting acceleration, deceleration, speed, angle and impulse frequency, an optimal parts distribution can be achieved.
Communication is set between robot/vision system and FlexiBowl® through the available networks Ethernet TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP or digital I/O signals.
Software version requiredFlexiBowl® 2.0
Power supply 110-220Vac +/-5%
Frequency 50/60 Hz
Current 230 VAC (6 A)
Air pressure: 6 bar, Filtered, Dried
Certifications and standards2006/42/EC Machinery Directive
2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
DimensionsFlexiBowl® 200: 470 x 254 x 319 mm
FlexiBowl® 350 : 447 x 404 x 328 mm
FlexiBowl® 500 : 629 x 580 x 362 mm
FlexiBowl® 650 :788 x 740 x 362 mm
FlexiBowl® 800 :941 x 890 x 362 mm
What's in the box?FlexiBowl®
Power Supply Connector
USB-Stick with manuals and softwares
Different Rotary Discs according to the customer’s needs
License typeOne-time purchase