ARCS2 (Remote Access Solution)
AIRGATE is proud to present the new ARCS2 remote access solution making it even easier to get in touch with Universal Robots – get access to any robot via VNC to troubleshoot, program and control your robots or your customers robot, and get E-mail notifications if robots stops unexpectedly. Access to UR operation system (SSH) and the possibility to backup of UR programs to USB stick are included. ARCS2 is a plug and play software-only solution with a very user friendly URCap for CB-series and E-series. ARCS2 is a very secure (LAN) communication solution, which reduce overall production costs, improved quality, minimized production downtime and increase operational efficiency.
- Remote Access via VNC for support/trouble shooting
- E-mail notification if robot stops unexpectedly
- Access to operating system remote (SSH)
- Backup of UR programs to USB stick
- Mobile/tablet/PC access to Universal Robots interface of the teach pendant
- Pre-configured software-only solution
- Supporting the Industry 4.0 framework
- Updated user friendly and intuitive URCap GUI
- Access via Ethernet
- Reducing downtime in production
- Easy to download, install and program
How the ARCS2 solution enable your Universal Robots:
- Fill out the payment form on airgate.dk/arcs2 landing page.
- Download ARCS2 directly from landing page and copy to an USB stick.
- Install USB stick with ARCS2 direct into the teach pendent of the Universal Robots.
- Receive license key and pair with the robot serial number.
- ARCS2 is ready for easy UR support use and for minimizing product downtime.
Software version requiredE-series 5.3 or newer / CB 3.9 or newer
Certifications and standardsIndustry 4.0 framework
DimensionsSoftware-only for download
What's in the box?URCap software og license
License typeOne-time purchase per robot, includes ARCS2 2.0.1 URCap