MQTT Connector Professional
MQTT connector is URCap plugin for Universal Robots to increase over the network communication capability. It utilizes MQTT v3.1 lightweight broker-based publish/subscribe messaging protocol. Implementation of Industry 4.0 standards, new, existing, and emerging applications for the Internet of Things (IoT) is very easy.Network bandwidth requirements are very low. Generic MQTT broker can be hosted on-site, elsewhere, or be provided as a cloud service. Your data is under your control, communication can be encrypted.This plugin supports publish and subscribe messaging transport, including QOS guarantees. Professional version offers great deal of customization, and precise communication control, such as connection to multiple brokers and dealing with loss of communication. This URCap extension integrates with new or existing .urp projects using expression editor’s functions menu. Product is licensed to specific robot serial number.
- Easy to install and use with Universal robot CB 3.1+, Polyscope 3.4+ and e-Series
- Large scalability (up to 72 digital outputs, up to 136 digital inputs)
- USB interface for near CB use, RS-422 interface for use in distance up to 100m (converter needed)
- 8 high precision analogue inputs (0-10V 12bit) with 3Hz refresh rate
- Optoisolated digital inputs with fast response
- Digital outputs with guaranteed value set (wait for set confirmation)
- Per IOFirebug Engine license
Connect your robot to any MQTT broker and simply publish/subscribe all necessary data in your robot application. MQTT broker can be installed locally or on the Internet and this product allows you to connect to more than one MQTT broker
Software version requiredPolyScope 184.108.40.206+
Certifications and standardsMQTT protocol v 3.1
What's in the box?URCap binary, License
License typeLicense is bound to a robot serial number. One-time purchase. All updates of the purchased major version of the product are free.