Universal Robots Collaborative Robotics Course - Singapore
Want to start automating but do not know where to start? Supported by Singapore’s Employment and Employability Institute (e2i), Universal Robots (UR) Collaborative Robotics Course aims at empowering members of the public with knowledge and skills to self-deploy robotics solutions and maintain automation equipment.
The UR Collaborative Robotics Course is available in two tracks – Basic and Intermediate. They are catered to participants of varied knowledge levels. Participants will gain competency in building and configuring robotics applications as a large part of the course with the guidance of a Certified UR Trainer. Singaporeans and PR participants who attend 3 days of training qualify for up to 50% subsidies.
- Knowledge on robotics, automation, risk assessments and safety standards
- Programming, development and engineering of automated solutions
- Assessment of feasible automation processes based on Return On Investment (ROI) and risks
- Service technicians and production operators
- System integrators
- Design and electrical engineers
- Junior executives aiming to increase manufacturing experience
- Mid-career professionals seeking a career in manufacturing
- Individuals looking to upgrade their skills in automation and robotics