Patented technology lets operators with no programming experience quickly set up and operate our cobots with intuitive, 3D visualization. Simply move the robot arm to desired waypoints or touch the arrow keys on the easy-to-use touchscreen tablet.
Universal Robots has revolutionized cobot set-up, reducing typical robotic deployment measured in weeks to a matter of hours. The average set-up time reported by our customers is only half a day. The out-of-box experience for an untrained operator to unpack the cobot, mount it, and program the first simple task is typically less than an hour.
Don’t be limited by dedicated robotics. Universal Robots are lightweight, space-saving, and easy to re-deploy to multiple applications without changing your production layout. Moving the cobot to new processes is fast and easy, giving you the agility to automate almost any manual task, including those with small batches or fast change-overs. The cobot is able to re-use programs for recurrent tasks.
COLLABORATIVE AND SAFE
Now you can replace human operators in dirty, dangerous, and dull jobs to reduce repetitive strain and accidental injuries. Eighty percent of the thousands of UR robots worldwide operate with no safety guarding (after risk assessment), right beside human operators. The safety system of our robots is approved and certified by TÜV (The German Technical Inspection Association).
High payload with low energy consumption.
- UR cobots use less electricity than traditional industrial robots. The UR10 uses an average of 350 Watt – the same as a household blender. You can power up your work processes, while keeping electricity consumption low.
- With a payload of 12,5 kg, the UR10 offers a sturdy yet adaptable alternative to the traditional industrial robots, while maintaining a small footprint of 190 mm in diameter. This makes the UR10 ideal for automation in smaller workspaces.
Increase your throughput with the UR10.
- One of UR cobots’ main advantages is their flexibility in being applied to several work processes throughout a production line or facility. You can even redeploy the same cobot to different applications such as palletizing, pick and place, machine tending, and welding.
- Most cobot users are counting payback in months, not years.
UR10e SUCCESS STORIES
500% LEAP IN PRODUCTIVITY. LABOR COSTS HALVED. ROI IN JUST THREE MONTHS.
"The robotics system can do within two hours what a team of five people would do in an entire day," status Brian Tu. "The robotics systems actually save us greater than 50 percent in labor costs". Brian Tu, Chief Revenue Office ad DCL Logistics.
Boosting welding productivity and overcoming labor shortages
"You can work right beside the cobot as it is moving and welding. My guys can have their hood down and be right there, changing parts out with no safety guarding and no concerns about safety. They’ve been very, very comfortable working with it".
RELATED APPLICATIONS FOR YOUR UR10e
I want to recieve a quote
Place your details below, and we will be in touch with a no-obligation quote.
I WANT TO RECEIVE A QUOTE
Complete the form to the right and we will be in touch with a no-obligation quote.
The process is simple:
- Complete the form
- A UR team member in your region will reach out to you to discuss your needs in more detail. An in-person, no-cost demo can also be arranged.
- We will deliver a solution and quote that best suits your business needs.
You can also schedule a no-cost demo at your facility and request cobots' specs sheets and CAD files. Let's talk!