Vision Factory is a software suite for creating dynamic 3D Vision Guided Robotics (VGR) solutions with your Universal Robot.
VF is designed to make 3D vision guidance easy and approachable.
Suited for the following applications
- Supports any GigE camera
- Quickly find parts in 2D or 3D
- Takes advantage of the latest imaging algorithms
- Stationary or robot-mounted camera configurations available
- Simple to use graphical user interface
- Easily add multiple parts at any time
- Reduce or reallocate labor by automating more tasks
- Reduce or eliminate expensive precision dunnage
- Improve quality
- Reduce downtime from line stoppages
- Increase employee safety by automating the handling of hazardous material
- Minimize hardware and maintenance cost with off-the-shelf components
- Code-free setup for full 3D vision guidance
How does it work?
VF uses RVT’s patented Single-Camera 3D technology that calculates 3D information from a single image.
This minimizes hardware cost and processing time, making 3D vision guidance quicker and cheaper than ever.
Set-up is easy:
- Mount camera hardware on the robot arm or above the work cell.
- Calibrate the camera automatically with AutoCal™
- Train your parts automatically AutoTrain™
- Move to waypoints that get dynamically updated with the part’s location every time
Includes URCaps plugin
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
UR3, UR5, UR10
Software version required:
Vision Factory Standard Edition 1.4, or later
Vision Factory Professional Edition 6.5, or later
CB 3.1, or later
What's in the box?
Installation and license media. Calibration board. Additional hardware supplied upon request.
One license per robot
Vision Factory screenshot
Vision Factory installed on a UR3
View of the Vision Factory software on Universal Robots teach pendant.