PLOC2D Part Localization Sensor
- Ready to measure out of the box.
- No knowledge about machine vision needed thanks to intuitive learning of products to locate by EasyTeach.
- Easy maintenance by simple to follow routines for calibration and alignment with the robot coordinate system.
- Selection of sensor versions ensures that an optimal price/performance solution can be defined for every application.
- The powerful PLOC2D URCap allows multiple cameras connected to same UR robot at the same time, for solving more advanced tasks with one single robot.
- Furthermore, the PLOC2D URCap is multi-threaded, making it possible for the robot and camera perform individual tasks in parallel to optimize pick cycle time.
How does it work?PLOC2D includes all functions for easy integration with the robot and rapid teach-in of products to locate. Setup is done in three steps: Alignment of the sensor and robot coordinates system, teach-in of the part to locate, ready to run. The PLOC2D URCap enables usage of multiple PLOC2D cameras in same UR program. One single UR robot can easily integrate with multiple PLOC2D cameras at the same time due to the innovative and intuitive PLOC2D URCap. Applications such as flexible pick and place or multiple pick from different scenes are now possible. SICK PLOC2D UR Cap also holds ready-to-go robot program template for Pick-and-place application. Installation and commissioning has never been more easy!
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
UR3, UR5, UR10 (CB3.0, CB3.1)
Software version required:
PLOC2D 2.0 or higher
PLOC2D-632: 108 mm x 63 mm x 46 mm (housing without lens and protective hood)
What's in the box?
URCap: Free download
PLOC2D is a 2D Vision sensor for part localization and identification, tailored for robot guidance applications. Setup of a complete robot picking application can be accomplished in minutes.