3D Belt Pick with SICK TriSpectorP
3D Belt Pick is an easy to use 3D vision sensor solution for robot based conveyor belt picking. An intuitive web GUI, a simple hand-eye alignment procedure, together with the straightforward Belt Pick URCap provides for an easy integration with the UR Robots.Read full description
Feature and benefits
- Reliable and robust product detection thanks to contrast independent imaging, which for instance enables detection of dark products on a dark conveyor
- Gentle and accurate product handling thanks to height information from 3D data
- Easy configuration – 3D based detection enables few parameters and often one configuration for many product types
- Easy alignment between robot and camera
- Intuitive web GUI for calibration, configuration and monitoring
How does it work?The TriSpector camera with the Belt Pick software works as a stand-alone belt-picking sensor. The TriSpector localizes the products that passes on the conveyor belt and sends 3D picking coordinates and product orientation to the Universal Robot controller.
Includes a URCap plugin:
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
UR3, UR5, UR10 (CB3.1, CB3.0)
Software version required:
TriSpectorP1000 with 3D Belt Pick (SensorApp)
Certifications and standards:
TriSpectorP1000: CE, RoHS, TÜV SÜD, IP67
TriSpectorP1060 (large FOV): 83.3 x 61.9 x 307
What's in the box?
TriSpectorP1030 w Glass window: #1106177 (V3T12P-MR32A7S50)
TriSpectorP1030 w PMMA window: #1106180 (V3T12P-MR32A8S50)
TriSpectorP1060 w Glass window: #1106181 (V3T13P-MR62A7S50)
TriSpectorP1060 w PMMA window: #1106182 (V3T13P-MR62A8S50)
Accessory kit (bracket, cables, encoder terminal): #1103512
Encoder: e.g. #1036721
Encoder accessory: e.g. #2085714
URCap plugin & Quickstart
URCap: Free Download
TriSpectorP1000 (with SensorApp): One-time purchase.
3D Belt Pick is an easy to use 3D vision sensor solution for robot based conveyor belt picking. An intuitive web GUI, a simple hand-eye alignment procedure, together with the straightforward Belt Pick URCap provides for an easy integration with the UR Robots.