Automating 3D scanning with Streamline is easy, it integrates your Universal Robot’s cobot with many 3D scanners and 2D cameras with PolyWorks Inspector, a powerful inspection and reporting tool. Streamline gives you the easy-to-use workflow required for production environments, separating the robot teaching and scanning steps from the actual process, which protects the program and, at the same time, removes the complexities and points of error to operators.
- Supports different brands of 3D scanners and cameras
- Program robot and 3D scanner step-by-step in the same user interface
- Easy to use GUI for author and for operator
- Record motion of the robot as you move it
- Integrates with PolyWorks Inspector for analysis and reporting
- Built-in user access control
- Compatible with leading brands of PLCs
- Direct support for UR robots, no need of scripting
- Live preview of 3D scanning with Creaform and LMI sensors
- Support for rotaries and rails
How does it work?
Streamline directly controls all devices and software from a single user interface. It creates a production workflow for inspecting parts using machine vision technologies.
Includes a URCap pluginNot necessary, Streamline software works directly with the robot without scripts or additional setup.
DependenciesPC computer with Windows 10
Software version requiredPolyscope 3.7
License typeOne-time with annual support