Robot guidance with SICK Inspector
Create a vision guided robot application in minutes with SICK 2D vision!
The SICK Inspector URCap software provides an easy integration between the Universal Robot and a SICK Inspector PIM60 2D vision sensor.
View the live image from the sensor, calibrate and align the sensor, choose reference object and get pick-point positions, all from the Universal Robot's teach pendant.
In addition to outputting pick-points in the robot’s coordinate system, the Inspector PIM60 enables inspection and measurement tasks for pass/fail-criteria or trending.
- Entry level system for vision guided robot applications
- Easy-to-use interface for Inspector PIM60 in UR controller
- Step-by-step guide for:
- Calibration of Inspector PIM60 to get mm-coordinates
- Alignment to output coordinates in robot coordinate system
- Easy to teach pick point – Two clicks!
- Automatically move robot to located target position
- Switch jobs (reference objects) from robot program
- View live images from the sensor
- All calculations done in camera – no additional PC needed
- Utilize PIM60 capabilities and output quality inspection and measurement results
How does it work?
- Easy integration of vision system in robot application
- Robot guidance
- Live image
- Browse reference objects
- Calibrate camera, Calibrate sensor
- Align camera/sensor with robot coordinate system
- Choose reference object
- Automatically move to located target position
- Switch between reference objects in robot program
- Set pick point location
- Define extra data fields and publish as global variable
- Set approach speed
Software version requiredPolyScope 3.3+
Certifications and standardsEN 60068-2-27
Dimensions100 mm x 53 mm x 38 mm (LxWxH)
- SICK Inspector URCap (UR+ plugin)
- Inspector PIM60
- Data sheet
License typeOne-time purchasing of Inspector PIM60
UR+ plugin available free for download