The Microscan Guidance UR Cap provides easy integration between Microscan Smart Cameras and Universal Robots. The Microscan Smart Camera locates the desired object and guide the UR robot to the object location.
Simple Learn and Calibration process to quickly deploy your vision guided application.
Robust and Powerful vision tools to tackle challenging applications with speed and precision.
- Getting started guide
- Compact and Lightweight
- Fully Integrated with Lighting and Auto Focus Lens
- Image view
- Learn Home position
- Geometric calibration
- Job changeover
- User defined pick up and image capture positions
- Adjustable approach height
How does it work?
- UR Robot moves the Microscan Vision Camera to Image Capture Position.
- Microscan Vision Camera locates the part.
- The part pick position is calculated.
- UR Robot moves to the part position.
- UR Robot picks up part by executing the user configured set command within the Microscan Guidance node.
UR3, UR5, UR10
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
Software version required:
Polyscope version 3.4 and higher
Certifications and standards:
FCC, CE, RoHS-Compliant
Height: 25 mm (0.98")
Width: 45 mm (1.77”)
Length: 45 mm (1.77”)
Weight: 68 g (2.40 oz.)
What’s in the box?
- MicroHAWK MV40 smart camera
- Microscan Guidance URCap
- Getting Started Guide
- Network Switch
- Mounting Accesories
One time purchase of MicroHAWK MV40, URCap available free for download
Robotiq Wrist Camera
The Robotiq Wrist Camera is the only vision system designed to perform industrial applications on the UR teach pendant. Use the Robotiq URCap to quickly teach new parts and detect features for repeata…
VISOR® Robotic is a vision sensor for robotics applications. It comprises camera, illumination and processing unit in a robust compact housing. Its integration is easy – even robot programmers without…