3D Belt Pick with SICK TriSpectorP
3D Belt Pick is an easy to use 3D vision sensor solution for robot based conveyor belt picking. An intuitive web GUI, a simple hand-eye alignment procedure, together with the straightforward Belt Pick URCap provides for an easy integration with the UR Robots.
- Reliable and robust product detection thanks to contrast independent imaging, which for instance enables detection of dark products on a dark conveyor
- Gentle and accurate product handling thanks to height information from 3D data
- Easy configuration – 3D based detection enables few parameters and often one configuration for many product types
- Easy alignment between robot and camera
- Intuitive web GUI for calibration, configuration and monitoring
How does it work?
The TriSpector camera with the Belt Pick software works as a stand-alone belt-picking sensor. The TriSpector localizes the products that passes on the conveyor belt and sends 3D picking coordinates and product orientation to the Universal Robot controller.
Software version requiredPolyscope 3.6.1
DependenciesTriSpectorP1000 with 3D Belt Pick (SensorApp)
Certifications and standardSTriSpectorP1000: CE, RoHS, TÜV SÜD, IP67
DimensionsTriSpectorP1060 (large FOV): 83.3 x 61.9 x 307
What's in the box?TriSpectorP1000 devices:
TriSpectorP1030 w Glass window: #1106177 (V3T12P-MR32A7S50)
TriSpectorP1030 w PMMA window: #1106180 (V3T12P-MR32A8S50)
TriSpectorP1060 w Glass window: #1106181 (V3T13P-MR62A7S50)
TriSpectorP1060 w PMMA window: #1106182 (V3T13P-MR62A8S50)
Accessory kit (bracket, cables, encoder terminal): #1103512
Encoder: e.g. #1036721
Encoder accessory: e.g. #2085714
License typeURCap: Free Download
TriSpectorP1000 (with SensorApp): One-time purchase.