OCTOPUZ Offline Programming Software
OCTOPUZ is powerful offline programming and simulation software for the robotics industry. Users are able to create entire robotics programs away from the robot on a computer for a wide variety of applications. The software is developed by focusing on the user to provide the most user-friendly experience possible.
Full implementation, training, and support provided by robot programming experts from OCTOPUZ Inc.
- Full support for Polyscope controller - with generation of .URP programs allowing complete control and modification on controller, and .SCRIPT programs
- Full support for the UR3, UR5, and UR10 robots - including simulation and code output
- Extensive library - available with robot models, End-Of-Arm-Tooling, Fixtures, Conveyor units, positioners, and more.
- Drag-and-drop functionality - for easy cell layout set up
- Support for all robotic applications - including pick and place, dispensing, buffing/grinding, deburring, trimming, inspection, 3d printing, and more.
- Automated path solving - to avoid potential robot errors including singularities, joint limits, reach limits, and collisions
- Simulate entire lines - including conveyor systems, EOAT, and external machines
- Quickly share simulations - with video or 3D PDF files
- Integration with Mastercam and SolidCAM for complex toolpath generation
- Convert g-code to UR programs
Includes a URCap plugin:
UR3, UR5, UR10
CB2, CB3.0, CB3.1
One-time purchase & optional annual subscription (support and updates).
ArtiMinds RPS - Easy on-/offline programming and simultation software.
ArtiMinds Robot Programming Suite (RPS) for Universal Robots represents a new generation of automation. It is flexible, universal,…
ArtiMinds RPS Force Module
Artiminds RPS Force Module - Easily add tactile sensitivity to your robot.
The ArtiMinds RPS Force module is designed to make your robot intelligent. With force-controlled motions the robot can addre…