ArtiMinds Robot Programming Suite (RPS) for cobots from Universal Robots represents a new generation of automation. It is flexible, universal, robust and manufacturer independent, thus combining the best of both human labor and classical automation. It combines online and offline programming in a unique, intuitive package to easily create demanding sensor adaptive robot programs without writing a single line of code.
ArtiMinds RPS supports you during each phase of automation setup: from fast and efficient robot programming and simulation up to commissioning, operation and optimization of your robot and the application. This basic software package features easy and ultra-fast online and offline programming via robot skill templates with fully automatic robot code generation.
ArtiMinds RPS is trusted and approved by top multi-national companies and has received several awards for its innovative and intuitive approach of robot programming.
View our ArtiMinds Force Module for excellent sensor adaptive motion programming or ArtiMinds Vision Module to integrate standard vision solutions
- Program your robot intuitively via drag & drop supported by graphical instructions and example videos
- Seamlessly switch between live teaching on the real robot (online programming) and offline programming with 3D simulation
- Benefit from our broad hardware and peripherals support and choose the hardware that suits your application perfectly
- Inspect cycle-times and work with automatic collision avoidance
- Create paths from CAD with the CAD2Path module, e.g. for polishing, grinding, deburring, gluing, dispensing, cutting or your custom application
- Easily connect PLCs, sensors and actuators via digital and analog I/O interfaces
- Import CAD data as well as mesh formats of your workpieces, robots, sensors and end-effectors
- Automatic generation of URScript or native Polyscope programs
How does it work?
Set up your robot and accomplish the configuration within 60 seconds. Enjoy up to 100x faster robot programming with our three-step approach:
- Drag & drop task sequence with templates – not a single line of code has to be written
- Teach key points for automatic parameterization online via guiding or offline via CAD
- Simulate, execute and refine – simulate and check the program in 3D, execute the generated robot script on the real robot and incrementally refine your solution
What’s in the box?ArtiMinds RPS Software, documentation, tutorial videos, license key
License typeThe user can decide for one-time purchase or annual subscription