ArtiMinds RPS Force Module
Artiminds RPS Force Module - Easily add tactile sensitivity to your robot.
The ArtiMinds RPS Force module is designed to make your robot intelligent. With force-controlled motions the robot can address process variances in real-time by adapting its motion like a human, based on readings from a force-torque-sensor. Adding tactile sensitivity to your robot vastly increases the number of tasks which can be automated robustly. Choose the force-torque-sensor that suits your task perfectly and solve even the toughest automation challenges in no time, like cable wiring, electronics assembly, tight-tolerance fitting, plastic-part mounting or polishing.
Force-controlled motions are always decisive when:
- workpiece poses vary and cannot be easily fixed
- deformable materials lead to not fully predictable workpiece behavior
- workpieces change surface properties or geometry
- process forces and torques have to be monitored
- workpieces have to be handled with great care
Force is an optional add-on to the award winning ArtiMinds RPS software
- Extensive hardware support – choose the best force-torque-sensor for your application, e.g. ATI, Weiss Robotics, OptoForce or Robotiq
- Easy configuration – set up your force-torque-sensor, specify its mounting and validate the communication with the ArtiMinds robot configurator
- 25+ templates and wizards – easily add tactile sensitivity and combine different templates to solve challenging robot tasks
- Automatic code generation – rapidly test different solutions and process parameters without writing a single line of code
- No black box – change high-level process parameters like forces and friction as well as low-level parameters like search patterns or force control parameters
- Reduced teaching time – guide the robot based on the force-torque-sensor readings with high precision
- Live Data – inspect, plot and export the forces and torques during robot execution
HOW DOES IT WORK?Mount a force-torque-sensor on your robot and use the ArtiMinds robot-configurator to configure your setup in 60 seconds. Execute your force-controlled automation tasks in a robust manner with tactile sensitivity and enjoy up to 100x faster robot programming with our three-step approach:
- Set up the hardware – Mount the force-torque-sensor and configure your robot with the ArtiMinds robot configurator
- Teach key points– Program your robot by adding a force template, starting the wizard and teaching of key points either with the teach pendant or by guiding using real sensor data
- Execute and inspect – Set up safety checks, optionally enable tracking of Live Data and execute the generated robot script on the real robot
Includes a URCap plugin:
UR3, UR5, UR10
CB2, CB3.0, CB3.1
External force-torque-sensor required (e.g. Weiss, ATI, OptoForce or Robotiq)
One license per robot.
ArtiMinds RPS - Easy on-/offline programming and simultation software.
ArtiMinds Robot Programming Suite (RPS) for Universal Robots represents a new generation of automation. It is flexible, universal,…
ArtiMinds RPS Vision Module
Artiminds RPS Vision Module - Easily integrate standard vision solution
The ArtiMinds RPS Vision module enables you to leverage the power of standard vision solutions in your robot application. Choos…