3D MachineBuilder - Design and order custom robot cells online
3D MachineBuilder™ from Vention enables Universal Robot users to easily design, simulate and order robot cell equipment directly from their web browser in just a few days. Start by browsing 150+ field-tested UR cells on Vention's public design library, and order in just a few clicks.
Customized equipment such as robot pedestals, 7th axis, assembly jigs, and part feeders can now be designed in minutes, leveraging an ever-growing library of modular parts. Ordered equipment ships worldwide as a kit, ready for assembly, with no subsequent manufacturing required.
- 3D MachineBuilder runs directly on your web browser and is free to use.
- The application is highly intuitive and tailored for quick and easy design of robot cell equipment.
- Price and assembly time of the equipment are displayed in real time throughout the design process.
- Equipment ordered from the Vention platform can be delivered next-day across North America (5 to 7 days for Europe).
- MachineMotion™ controller is fully compatible through the use of Vention URCaps.
How does it work?
- All UR e-series models (UR3, UR5, UR10, UR16) can be added to any designs to conduct reach simulation.
- Vention modular parts library includes fully-compatible mounting-plates for UR3, UR5, UR10, and UR16.
Software version required3D MachineBuilder™ from Vention has been optimized for Google Chrome v51 and above
What's in the box?Complete parts kit with associated fasteners
License type3D MachineBuilder is free to use