3D MachineBuilder - Design and order custom robot cells online
3D MachineBuilder™ from Vention enables Universal Robot users to easily design, simulate and order robot cell equipment directly from their web browser in just a few days. Start by browsing 150+ field-tested UR cells on Vention's public design library, and order in just a few clicks.
Customized equipment such as robot pedestals, 7th axis, assembly jigs, and part feeders can now be designed in minutes, leveraging an ever-growing library of modular parts. Ordered equipment ships worldwide as a kit, ready for assembly, with no subsequent manufacturing required.
- 3D MachineBuilder runs directly on your web browser and is free to use.
- The application is highly intuitive and tailored for quick and easy design of robot cell equipment.
- All UR e-series models (UR3, UR5, UR10, UR16) can be added to any designs to conduct reach simulation.
- Price and assembly time of the equipment are displayed in real time throughout the design process.
- Equipment ordered from the Vention platform can be delivered next-day across North America (5 to 7 days for Europe).
- Vention modular parts library includes fully-compatible mounting-plates for UR3, UR5, UR10, and UR16.
- MachineMotion™ controller is fully compatible through the use of Vention URCaps.
Software version required3D MachineBuilder™ from Vention has been optimized for Google Chrome v51 and above
What's in the box?Complete parts kit with associated fasteners
License type3D MachineBuilder is free to use
Machine Tending Kit for CNC
This plug-and-play kit allows easy deployment of any Universal Robot to automate CNC machine tending. It includes the robot base (fixed or automated), part presenter (tray or drawer system), the end-o…
7th Axis Range Extender
Vention’s modular 7th Axis Range Extender is fully customizable and it extends the range of any Universal Robots. Range extension applications can now be designed and commissioned in just a few days, …