SnapWeld Welding Package
The new Collaborative Robot Welding Package developed by ARC Specialties Inc. and Universal Robots is a cobot-assisted, interactive welding system that can be deployed easily and flexibly in existing, manual welding booths, eliminating the need for costly new robotic cells.
The welding system integrated with the UR robot is comprised of a Profax wire feeder and water cooled torch enabling welds up to 600 amps, with torch bracket, all cables and hose packages included. The simplified programming is enabled through direct software integration into Universal Robots own programming environment through the , that will allow users to program advanced settings directly on the teach pendant that comes with the UR robot. Settings include features such as wire feed speed and burn back time, gas flow time, and crater fill time with instant feedback on welding volts and amps.
• Basic Mode Functions
Gas pre-flow time, crater fill time, wire burn back time,gas post-flow time
• Welding mode buttons (Both Advanced and Basic modes)
Arc enable/disable, wire jog, gas purge
• Real time welding feedback (Advanced Mode only)
Welding volts, welding Amps
• Real time welding control (Advanced Mode only)
Welding volts command, welding wire feed speed command
• Alarms (Both Advanced and Basic modes)
Welding arc failure detect, stuck wire detect, erratic wire feed detect
• Process Features
While other welding solutions require programming of the start and stop point of each welding stitch, SnapWeld lets you teach the UR robot the start and stop points by moving the robot arm through way points. You simply enter the number and length of each stitch weld and the robot will move along the start and stop path, welding only during the specified stitch areas, significantly reducing the programming time. Upcoming features include: Weaving, height control, seam tracking, and touch sensing.
How does it work?
What's in the box?
Part Number Description
- UR10 AE3 UR10 6 axis robot
- PWC-45-12 Mig welding torch with 5/8” ID nozzle
- 16W45 Mig contact tips, .045, qty 25
- 26W50R Mig nozzle, ½” ID
- 228 Mig torch O-rings, qty 3
- 229 Mig torch insulating washer, qty 3
- 26HTI Mig torch insulator, qty 3
- 56W Mig torch gas diffuser, qty 3
- PRO II Wire feeder
- 9097 Wire feed drive roller kit with .045 drive rollers, inlet guide, outlet guide, and internal guide
- RF1430-580-KIT Gas regulator / flowmeter with 10’ of gas hose
- 954248 Miller Coolmate 3.5 water cooler
- 907481 Miller XMT-350 Weld power supply
- Hose #MWC-5 Water coolant hose pair, 5ft
- Cable #MWC-5 Weld Control cable, 5ft
- Cable #PWC-5 Wirefeed Control cable, 5ft
- 700-00-21172 Welding Control Panel
- Cable #4/0-10 4/0 Welding ground cable and clamp, 10ft
- Cable #4/0-5 4/0 Welding electrode cable, 5ft