Quick Start Dispense Kit. All you need to setup and begin dispensing with your UR robot.
The FD-100 dispense kit comes complete with everything you need to begin dispensing most low to medium viscosity (100-400,000 centipoise) materials. It comes with a range of needles. To get started bolt on the bracket syringe assembly, plug in the controller and connect the pressure tubs and you can begin running. Follow our step by step guide to selecting the correct tip, starting pressure, and robot speed, then refine from there to get your ideal automated deposition.
- Fast Setup: Universal bracket/pre-wiring/tuning/syringe includes everything you need to begin dispensing in minutes
- Plug & Play Integration: Pre-configured wiring harness includes UR connector, control box hole grommet, and CAP for communication setup
- Flexible & Upgradable: Universal bracket works with syringe and many of our advanced valves
- Onboard Instructions: Includes teach pendant software with instruction library to help support your dispense questions and get you up and running faster
How does it work?
Kit selection tool
When purchasing one of our kits we recommend using our kit selection tool before buying a kit. This will confirm that the base kit will work for you and if an upgrade option is available or even necessary for best results.
Fancort offers advanced kits or complete systems to fit a large array of applications. Advanced kits typically include a precision valve(s) that are designed for increase accuracy and consistency versus the standard syringe. Optional accessories may include one our hundreds of precision valves, advanced controllers, reservoirs, and fault sensors.
Software version requiredPolyscope 3.7 and up
What's in the box?
- Universal Dispense Bracket
- Quick connect wiring harness
- Syringe mount
- Precision dispense needle sample kit (~150 Tips)
- Dispense dot volume chart
- Quick Start Manual
- Foot Pedal (for manual dispense)
- Tube set
- Misc fittings
License typeOne-time purchase