Dynabrade Robotic Sanders
- Control of sanding process and improved consistency.
- Control of sanding force, pattern, abrasive changes.
- Removes operator fatigue and potential ergonomic injuries.
- High durability of pneumatic motor allows continued operation.
How does it work?Sander is turned on/off via a solenoid controlled by the UR Cap. Sander path is controlled through independent programming.
DependenciesFT Sensor is recommended
DimensionsSee below – 4 Sanders are available
What's in the box?
- Vac ready Sander
- Solenoid and mounting system
- Kits also available with auto-start industrial vacuum and custom 20' combined vac/air hose.
License typeOne-time purchase
Robotiq Finishing Kits
Robotiq finishing kits are the only hardware and software all-in-one solutions for cobots. Whether your finishing task performed with the finishing tool held in your hand, or fixed on a table, Robotiq…