ATI Compliant Deburring Blade (CDB)
FEATURES The Compliant Deburring Blade (CDB) features a pneumatically-controlled compliance system to account for part variance in axial and radial directions. By changing the air pressure, users can tune the contact force to suit specific applications.
- Ball-lock collet system accommodates off-the-shelf cutting media found in handheld deburring blades.
- Ideal for edge breaking and countersinking on plastic, brass, steel, aluminum, and more.
- Easy teaching enables fast and simple programming.
- Dynamic control of contact force ensures consistent finish.
How does it work?The Compliant Deburring Blade utilizes a pneumatically-actuated compliance system to allow for axial and radial deflection of the deburring blade. The CDB tool mounts to a UR robot arm and requires regulated air pressure. The user programs the robot arm to bring the CDB cutting tip to the workpiece. Contact is maintained by the variable compliance system, allowing for positional variance in robot path, part fixturing, and part size.
Includes URCaps plugin:
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e, UR16e
UR3, UR5, UR10 (CB3.1, CB3.0)
Tool Dimensions: Height: 185.8 mm (7.315 in). Diameter: 66.7 mm (2.625 in)
Tool Range of Motion: Radial Compliance: 5.5° at collet. Axial Compliance: 8 mm (0.315 in)
Weight: 1 kg (2.3 lb)
Certifications and standards:
Compatible with standard industrial blades and cutting media.
What's in the box?
One (1) CDB tool assembly including:
- CDB Tool
- Adapter plate with 50 mm bolt pattern (includes fasteners for mounting)
- Filter/regulator/solenoid valve kit with 5/32” tube
- Blade holder with one (1) consumable swivel blade*
- 5 mm Allen wrench
- 3 mm Allen wrench
*cutting media and holders are widely available in a variety of styles
ATI axia80 Force Torque Sensor Package
ATI Industrial Automation’s Axia80 Force/Torque Sensor is a high-performance, low-cost, six-axis sensor that offers the highest resolution, accuracy, and stiffness available to provide a sense of touc…
ATI MC-10 Manual Tool Changer
ATI Industrial Automation’s MC-10 Manual Tool Changer provides a cost-effective solution for quickly changing tools by hand. Its compact, yet robust design, is optimized for collaborative robot applic…