Active Orbital Kit
Active Orbital Kit - UR+ (AOK/905 - UR+)
PLUG&PLAY SANDING SOLUTION WITH
ACTIVE COMPLIANT TECHNOLOGY FOR PERFECT FINISH
The innovative AOK/905 is the pinpointed package solution for the surface finishing of complex shaped work pieces when high quality surfaces are demanded. For attaining a perfect surface pattern it performs exact and consistent contact force all along the surface flow allowing high process speed. The AOK/905 autonomously compensates for surface tolerances up to 35.5 mm with guaranteed consistent contact force. Unique performance: Eccentric grinder optimized for robot use combined with individual control of the speed of rotation, contact force and feed rate. All AOK/905 system components are finely tuned. The lightweight design is compact and robust. This reliable benefit package makes the AOK/905 the superior sanding solution. Profit from easy out-of-the-box integration, fast job modulation and perfect sanding quality. The especially for the robot models UR10 and UR10E developed AOK/905 is going to raise the quality level and reduce the production costs in record time.
Surface treatment: Sanding, polishing, cleaning, deburring
All materials: Steel, aluminum, titanium, magnesium, carbon, plastic, wood, ceramic, coconut fiber,...
- User-friendly package solution.
- For a large variety of materials e.g. steel, aluminum, titanium, magnesium, carbon, plastic, wood, ceramic, coconut fiber, etc.
- Individual control of all process parameters: feed rate of the robot, speed of the orbital sander and contact force on the surface
- Precisely even surface appearance thanks to a process-optimized package solution
- No post-processing
- The entire system is force calibrated and ensures precise application of force
- The URCap plugin makes this a seamless integration with your Universal Robot Pendant
How does it work?The communication is set up and checked in the installation node. The three process parameters can be set in the program node. The orbital disk sander is controlled by the URCap and is active, as long as the AOK URCap is active. The sanding path is set by the user via independent programming.
Includes URCaps plugin:
Software version required:
Software Version 5.1
Also suitable for the CB3.1 SW3.8 software version
This product ships in a box for easy storage and safe handling. The dimensions are 545mm X 400mm X 250mm.
What's in the box?
- Control box
- 5m control cable
- 24V power supply adapter
- 5m air supply tube Ø6 mm for AOK-flange
- 5m air supply tube Ø 12mm for orbital disk sander
- 5m grounding cable
- Air control valve
- Valve connection cable
- Mounting screws and pin
- USB Data stick
- Control box key and sanding pad changing key
RoboDK Simulation Software
RoboDK is a powerful and cost-effective simulator for industrial robots and robot programming. RoboDK’s simulation and offline programming tools allows you to program your UR robots outside the produc…