WireBridge I/O provides seamless integration of additional signal types to the UR e-Series. Compatible with over a hundred different module configurations, it expands the I/O capability of the robot beyond simple digital and analog, bringing multi-level I/O, relay control, temperature monitoring, and more.
- Single wire connectivity between the robot and your system, simplifying applications that require robot mobility or expanded I/O capabilities
- Field configurable
- Up to four modules with several configurations
- Replication of native I/O user experience, including live monitoring and control
- Signal selection based on Polyscope variables
- Ethernet connection allows remote I/O access
How does it work?
After installation of the provided URCap and network connection, Polyscope will recognize the WireBridge I/O and show an user interface that gives read and write access to all available signals.
Software version requiredPolyscope 5.1+
Certifications and standardsRefer to National Instruments cRIO 9063 user manual for safety standards and electromagnetic compatibility
DimensionsSize: 7.01 in x 3.44 in
Weight: 683 g
What's in the box?WireBridge I/O
Cards based on customer's selection
USB with URCap
License typeOne-time purchase, includes the WireBridge I/O URCap 2.0.0