Robot Data Center
The Robot Data Center is a server application made for Universal Robot robots. It makes it possible to automate backup of data from any robot with network access to the server. For evaluation it is possible to download the software for free. See the instruction at http://kimnyholm.com/universal-robots/
Features The Robot Data Center makes it possible to automate backup and download robot data with an easy-to-use web interface.
- Configuration using an easy-to-use web interface
- Backup from any number of robots
- Backup any number of directories from a robot
- For each directory specify manually, hourly, daily or weekly backup
- Reduce data storage using zip compression
- Automatic remove old backups
- Download backup’ed data using standard web browsers
How does it work?The Robot Data Center requires the Robot Dashboard URCap to be installed on the robots. The Robot Dashboard URCap implements a web RESTful API, through which the Robot Data Center retrieves backup data. A single page application in a web browser is used to access the Robot Data Center.
UR3, UR5, UR10
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
Software version required:
The Robot Data Center requires a Linux server, Ubuntu 16.04.
The Robot Dashboard must be installed on the robots which shall be backup’ed.
Licenses apply for a single installation. The following licenses exists:
- Free 30-day evaluation license
- One-time purchase including one-year maintenance and support
- Annual maintenance and support subscription after 1st year
Secure IoT Communication Solution (ARCS)
Upgrade your Universal Robots with IoT capabilities. The easy to install and easy to program solution enables you to be in touch with your robots through a secure communication, which works any time o…
The Robot Dashboard is an URCap made for Universal Robot robots. It makes it possible to monitor and control the robot from any browser with network access to the robot. The Robot Dashboard can be dow…