- Monitor the real-time status of the robots on a single pane of glass
- Analyze the trend of your plant unit's productivity to increase
- Trace the pattern of the robot's utilization to improve its effectiveness
- Watch the health of the robot to avoid unexpected failure
- Connect to the UR cobots (CBSeries, eSeries) remotely and access securely from browser
- Download the event logs from browser
How does it work?RoboMon runs on Amazon AWS in a highly secure environment.
It receives the real-time information from the UR cobots both periodically (every 3 seconds) and whenever event occurs over a highly secure MQTT/HTTPS connection.
Includes URCaps Plugin:
UR3, UR5, UR10
Software version required:
Polyscope 3.5 and higher version
Universal Controller CB3.1
Availability of Ports:
Port 443 for secure http connection
Port 8883 for secure MQTT connection (optional)
Note: We recommend MQTT for fast and light-weight data transfer
What's in the box?
URCap can be downloaded from http://robomon.daacoworks.com at the time of adding a new robot.
Trial: 14 days free trial with all the features included
Subscription: Monthly or Yearly license for the subscription plans
Insights is a software designed to help you integrate your robot faster and maximize production. It sends you a text message when the robots require your attention, and provides real-time data to moni…
Secure IoT Communication Solution (ARCS)
Upgrade your Universal Robots with IoT capabilities. The easy to install and easy to program solution enables you to be in touch with your robots through a secure communication, which works any time o…