MachineLogic™ for Universal Robots
Vention’s MachineLogic™ for Universal Robots enables simple deployment of robot cells, providing a plug & play integration between a UR arm and Vention automated components such as conveyors, pneumatics, linear axis, rotary axis and more. Building on Vention's MachineMotion™ controller, this URcap provides a simple UI-based programming tool for Vention motion systems directly from the UR teach pendant. MachineLogic™ for Universal Robots includes powerful tools such as teach mode and manual jogger for all of Vention actuators in the robot cell, working in conjunction with the UR arm.
- Based on Vention's plug & play MachineMotion™ controller, natively supporting both URCap and URScript
- Sequential or simultaneous motion commands between the Universal Robots arm and Vention's automated equipment
- Up to 3 Vention drives/actuators supported by MachineMotion™ controller, such as timing belt actuators, ball-screw actuators, rack & pinion actuators, electric cylinders, rotary indexers, pneumatic actuators, roller conveyors and belt conveyors.
- Multi-controller support, enabling to connect up to 3 MachineMotion™ controller, providing 9 individual output drive
- Teach-mode feature allows “teaching” the program desired final positions by physically moving the actuator into position. Linear actuator need to be equipped with rotary encoder option.
- Vention pneumatic ecosystem connects to MachineMotion™ controller and may be controlled from the UR teach pendant for applications like clamping and guidance systems
- Manual jogger feature provides the option to manually control all Vention actuators and energize and de-energize the MachineMotion™ controller from the UR Teach Pendant
- MachineMotion™ e-Stop controlled through UR Safety IOs (uni-directional and bi-directional safety configuration possible)
- Advanced motion features such as “move to closest angle” and “position recovery” commands
- Encoder position feedback, using the "Get Position" command
- Digital IO module support, enabling the connection to 0/24V digital devices
- MachineLogic™ user interface supports UR program variables
- Ships in 5-7 days, with pre-assembled linear axes
How does it work?
Once loaded in the UR Polyscope HMI, the URCap integrations make it simple and cost-effective to create systems combining UR six-axis robot arms with Vention's MachineMotion™-controlled components.
Software version requiredVention’s MachineLogic™ for Universal Robots (URCap v3.x)
None. The e-Series or CB3 controller has to be connected to Vention MachineMotion controller
Certifications and standardsSPE-1000
DimensionsVention’s family of automated equipment is fully customizable in size and payload
What's in the box?Arrives flat packed, including MachineMotion™ controller, main power cord, ethernet patch cable, USB cable, end-stop jumpers, pendant jumper, safety-In jumper, safety-In interface cable, safety-Out interface cable, USB key with URCap software. Vention also offers assembly services as needed.
License typeOne-time perpetual license, one URCap license needed for each robot cell deployment