COMPACT, CONFIGURABLE ELECTRICAL VACUUM GRIPPER
• Flexible electric vacuum gripper with unlimited customization fits all your application needs
• Small, lightweight gripper is perfect for tight spaces but with plenty of power for objects up to 15 kg
• No external air supply needed for reduced maintenance costs and faster deployment
The VGC10 electrical compact vacuum gripper has unlimited customization possibilities. It has changeable suction cup options too for nearly any application need. Smaller than the VGC10, the VGC10 can fit into tight environments to extend your automation possibilities. And at half the weight of the VGC10 but with the same payload, the VGC10 can lift small, odd-shaped, and heavy objects even with a smaller robot arm. The VGC10 features two independently controlled air channels that allow it to act as a dual gripper with pick-up and release in the same action, further increasing efficiency and reducing cycle time. With no compressor or air supply needed, this compact electrical gripper is easy to move, and simple programming makes it quick and easy to redeploy for greater production flexibility.
Seamless integration with the robot of your choice.
• Payload 15 kg
• Compact, lightweight, and powerful
• Configurable suction cups
• Unlimited Customization
• Independent air channels for dual gripping
• No external air supply needed
• Integrated software
• Built-in electric vacuum
How does it work?
VGC10 can lift small, odd-shaped, and heavy objects even with a smaller robot arm. The VGC10 features two independently controlled air channels that allow it to act as a dual gripper with pick-up and release in the same action, further increasing efficiency and reducing cycle time. With no compressor or air supply needed. The VGC10 has a built-in vacuum pump. The suction cups are replaceable and standard so you can use other cups as well.
Software version requiredURCap supports Polyscope 3.10 and 5.4 and higher
Most functions are available through a pre-programmable web interface and Digital I/O connection on lower versions as well.
DependenciesRegular external power supply is needed for some product variations.
Certifications and standardsStandards applied during development:
- ISO 12100:2010
- ISO 10218-2:2011
- ISO/TS 15066:2016
- ISO/TR 20218-1:2018
- IEC 61000-6-2:2005
- IEC 61000-6-4/A1:2011
- UL 1740:2018 Edition 4
Dimensions101 x 100 x 100 mm
3.97 x 3.94 x 3.94 inch
What's in the box?VGC10 Gripper, including:
16x d30mm suction cups (pre-mounted)
integrated Quick Changer tool side
4x d40mm suction cups
4x d15mm suction cups
16x blind screws
Required option for mounting on the robot (one of these):
- Single Quick Changer - robot side
- Dual Quick Changer - robot side
- HEX QC
Required option for connecting to the robot (one of these):
- Direct connection on tool flange
- Connection kit with Compute Box (for Dual Quick Changers and HEX QC)
License typeOne-time purchase