Vacuum Area Gripping System FXCB
The Robot Set FXCB is ideal for handling workpieces in the area of intra-logistics with the help of pneumatic vacuum generation. The set contains all the components required to set up a complete gripper and thus enables simple assembly and commissioning. Thanks to the URCap, the gripper can be perfectly adapted to fulfill your individual needs.
- IO-Link interface: Control, regulation and monitoring of the handling process
- NFC interface for data transmission: Direct and easy access to process data and other device settings via Schmalz ControlRoom app via smartphone
- Vacuum generation directly at the tool
How does it work?
The set includes a Vacuum Area Gripper FXCB, a connection cable specially designed for your Universal Robot and the URCap for effortless installation. Just mount the gripper with the help of the included screws to the wrist of your collaborative robot. Then connect the gripper with the connection cable to the first wrist of the robot. Lastly use a vacuum hose (available as an accessory) to connect the gripper to your compressed air supply. With the help of the included URCap you now can easily set-up the gripper to your custom needs.
Certifications and standards
- 2006/42/EG Machinery Directive
- 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)
- EN ISO 12100 Safety of Machinery – Basic concepts, general principles for design – Risk assessment
- EN 61000-6-3 / EN 61000-6-4 Electromagnetic Compatibility - Emission
- EN 61000-6-1 / EN 61000-6-2 4 Electromagnetic Compatibility - Immunity
- EN ISO 9409-1 Industrial robots – mechanical interfaces
- EN ISO 10218-8 Robots for industrial environments – Safety requirements – Part 2: Robotic systems and integration
- DIN ISO / TS15066 Robots and robotic devices – Collaborative robots
DimensionsLength: 331 mm, width: 159 mm, heigth: 137,4 mm, weight: 1.85 kg
What's in the box?
Vacuum Area Gripper FXCB
USB-Stick with URCap software and manual for it
A vacuum hose is available as an accessory
License typeOne-time purchase