Robot Set ECBPi
The Robot Set ECBPi is ideal for handling both airtight and slightly porous workpieces, especially in the field of logistics and packaging.The electrical vacuum generator ECBPi is an intelligent and simple solution for vacuum generation independent of compressed air. The set contains all the components required to set up a complete gripper and thus enables simple assembly and commissioning. Thanks to the URCap, the gripper can be perfectly adapted to fulfill your individual needs.
- IO-Link interface: Control, regulation and monitoring of the handling process
- NFC interface for data transmission: Direct and easy access to process data and other device settings via Schmalz ControlRoom app via smartphone
- Vacuum generation directly at the tool: no time-consuming laying of cables and hoses
- Bayonet lock: Tool-free change of the suction unit
- Suction unit can be replaced by a preconfigured 2 or 4 unit. In addition, a starter set with 120 parts can be purchased to set up a freely configurable suction unit
How does it work?
The Robot Set ECBPi an electric vacuum generator which is connected to a vacuum end effector as a gripper by means of a bayonet lock and thus functions as a ready-to-connect gripper system. Attach the flange plate to your robot arm and mount the vacuum generator. Then connect the vacuum generator to the robot using the connecting cable. You can then attach the vacuum end effector (gripper) to the vacuum generator using the bayonet lock. With the help of the included URCap you now can easily set-up the gripper to your custom needs.
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
UR3, UR5, UR10 (CB3.1, CB3.0)
Certifications and standards:
2006/42/EG Machinery Directive
2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)
EN ISO 12100 Safety of Machinery – Basic concepts, general principles for design – Risk assessment
EN 61000-6-3 / EN 61000-6-4 Electromagnetic Compatibility - Emission
EN 61000-6-1 / EN 61000-6-2 4 Electromagnetic Compatibility - Immunity
EN ISO 9409-1 Industrial robots – mechanical interfaces
EN ISO 10218-8 Robots for industrial environments – Safety requirements – Part 2: Robotic systems and integration
Length: 88.6 mm
Diameter: 151.5 mm
Weight: 775 g
What’s in the box?
Electrical Vacuum Generator ECBPi
Flange Plate suited for all UR3 / UR5 / UR10
Flange Module for the connection of the Vacuum Generator and the Gripper
Vacuum End-Effector with 2 different Suction Cups (bellow and flat)
USB-Stick with URCap software and manual for it
Vacuum End-Effector with 2 or 4 Suction Cups (bellow and flat)
Vacuum End-Effector Starter Set with 120 parts