NONEAD 2-Finger Robot Flexible Gripper - 90
The nGripper90 is a flexible electric gripper specially designed for robots from Universal Robots. It can be used to grip different parts, including parts of different materials and shapes. It could even be something easily breakable like a balloon or an egg. Almost everything which meets the requirements of stroke and load can be held.
The height of nGripper90 is only 145 mm, and the force is adjustable (2N-150N). Its load is 6 KG, and the stroke is 90 mm. The resolution of the force and the position is 1000. Accuracy is ±0.02mm. The built-in security feature ensure the safety of both the operator and the workpiece. When this feature is turned on the gripper can avoid clipping finger or something that is easily breakable during its working. And the gripper can also pick softy things when this feature is turned off. Don’t worry about the safety of your operator or workpieces, because the maximum force will be under 68N even the security feature is turned off.
The standard fingers can be used with many different objects. It is also possible to fit custom fingers. The control is done directly on the Universal Robots user interface.
- Plug & Produce
- 90mm stroke
- Mechanical coupling
- TCP/IP connectivity，URCap、Web and software tool management
- You can set open and close parameters and control it with IO
- Multi-function button which can be used to open/close the fixture by click it or activate the freedrive mode of UR robot just by keep pressing it over 2 seconds.
- The standard configuration includes MODBUS-TCP and Ethernet/IP protocols.
- Self-security feature provide the safety of operators
- Take work piece size detection, intelligent choice grab work piece;
- Free IO of the controller can be used as UR’s extend IO
- Using nGripper90 is like using UR's own functionality.
- The controller can upgrade the firmware to add new features
- One controller can control two fixtures
- Provide running data for third-part device
- UR3, UR5, UR10
- UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
Software version required
Certifications and standards
In the process of CE certification and FCC certification
- nGripper90_CB4.0 78mmx105mmx145mm
- nUC-S_CB4.0 110mmx36mmx162mm
What’s in the box?
- NH0052-0: NONEAD 2-Finger Robot Flexible Gripper-90 CB4.0
- NH0052-1: Universal Robots Coupler
- NH0052-2: User Manual
- NH0052-3: 6mm Screw x4
- NH0052-4: 4mm Screw x 6
- NH0052-5: 2.5mm Screw / 12mm Nut x4 （Rigid Components, already on nGripper90）
- NH0046-0: NONEAD Universal Controller nUC-S_CB4.0
- NH0046-1: 24V 4.5A DC Power
- NH0046-2: NONEAD Dedicated Cable 4m
- NH0046-3: 100M Network Cable
- NH0046-4: 100V-220V Power Cable
- NH0046-0: 24V DC Cable