Festo Parallel Gripper EHPS
Gripping has an important role in industrial automation and also in human-robot collaboration. Festo offers comprehensive solutions for part picking at the front end of a robot. Whether you choose a mechanical gripper, adaptive gripping, or vacuum gripping - Festo offers a robotic gripper kit specifically designed for the robotic arms of Universal Robots for all these applications.
Your advantages of the robotic kit with standard electric gripper is the simple and intuitive installation and commissioning. The gripper is ideal for gripping small to medium sized objects and holds them safe.
- Festo's electric standard gripper has the highest gripping force in the market.
- A longer stroke of jaws ensures a variety of objects that can be gripped which offers you a high flexibility in your application
- EHPS is an Integrated solution so there is no external controller needed, this ensures a simple installation and operation
- It is easy to control and actuate with digital input signals directly from the robot control.
- Flexible operation of the gripper is realized with adjustable gripping force in four steps.
How does it work?
Mount the gripper with the provided adapter plate to your robot arm and connect it via the cables to your robot's control. Plug the provided USB flash drive into the hand-held of your robot and install the URCap plug-in. Now you can start programming easily your application. All these steps are described in detail in the Festo manual, too.
Software version requiredPolyScope CB Version SW 3.8.0+
PolyScope e-series SW 5.2.0+
DependenciesPower supply 24 V DC
Certifications and standardsSee manuals and information of each component
Diameter max.: 57,5mm
What's in the box?EHPS electric standard gripper
USB stick with URcap-Plugin
Adapter plate for adaption to the robot
Manuals and quick start guide
Velco for fixing the cables
License typeOne-time purchase