EMI Gripper Kit – SGP
- Available in 4 sizes with various strokes and gripping forces.
- High Precision even in the harshest environments.
- Trouble free, long life without maintenance (20m cycles)
- Double acting with included 5/2 solenoid valve.
- Includes (1) inductive sensor for workpiece detection.
- The included interface plate mounts directly to the UR robot.
- Includes machined aluminum fingers. Endless possibilities with the use of custom fingers
How does it work?The SGP High Precision Gripper Kit includes a set of aluminum v-groove fingers for a range of applications but these can be replaced with fingers that EMI Engineers can help design based on years of expertise solving customer application form simple to complex. Installation and setup are easy and intuitive. Simply connect your 6mm compressed air line, the included 4-wire cable to the robot’s controller box, install EMI’s URCap on your UR3, UR5 or UR10 and your Pneumatic SGP Kit is ready to expand the capabilities of your Collaborative Industrial Robot.
Includes a URCap plugin:
- UR3, UR5, UR10
- UR3e, UR5e, UR10e, UR16e
- CB2, CB3.0, CB3.1
Certifications and standards:
Certified for Class 1 Clean room (ISO 14644-1) available.
75mm x 75mm x 98mm
What's in the box?
- Gripper with aluminum machined fingers
- Inductive sensor
- Wiring harness
- USB drive
- Solenoid valve
- Tubing clamps with straps
- User manual
- Gripper datasheet.
This products is available in 4 sizes and can be offered with custom fingers. Contact EMI if you need help customizing your SGP Gripper Kit for Universal Robots.
GRIPKIT is the turnkey handling solution for Universal Robots. It is based on Weiss Robotics' high quality gripping modules that prove their high robustness and reliability day by day in industrial au…
ZIMMER GROUP – Pneumatic Grippers
Pneumatic Grippers – Various models. The Zimmer Group pneumatic grippers offer a maximum range of different models. From the most robust grippers to standard grippers for universal use. The embedded U…