All-in-one Plug and Play Vacuum Tool
The Collaborative Robot Vacuum Tool from Bimba adds unparalleled flexibility to your Universal Robot. Is highly configurable to meet your application needs, while remaining simple to install and operate. This fully integrated tool includes valve, sensors and muffler means all you need to supply is compressed air.
- Plug and play operation - simply add air
- Vacuum tools only require access to one side of the part, making it easier to pick and position objects
- Integrated valve means no external hardware
- Adjustable vacuum switch or sensor for part detection
- Easy to integrate with the existing electrical and mechanical tool interface from UR
- Selectable vacuum and flow levels to optimize speed, load, and air consumption
- Five vacuum ports standard
- (1) 1/4" NPT female
- (4) 1/8" NPT female
- Available with or without cups preinstalled
How does it work?
The CRVTU is mounted to the wrist of any UR robot with the four supplied mounting screws. Compressed air is supplied to a non-clogging venturi vacuum generator, enabling the tool to hold a variety of work pieces without reconfiguration.
Dimensions4.225” x ⌀ 4.10”
What's in the box?
- Collaborative Robot Vacuum Tool (CRVTU)
- Mounting bolts
- Set point adjustment tool (Switch option)
- M6 Allen wrench
- Quick start guide
License typeOne-time purchase.