SmartShift automated tool changer
SMARTSHIFT is a fully automated tool changing system developed for all current Universal Robots. Together with our URCap, tool changes can be setup in a matter of minutes. Although we highly recommend using our URCap for ease of use, SMARTSHIFT is so simple that it can also be programmed manually for advanced use cases.
In addition, our tool changing system can also be used as a manual quick-change system. This makes setup times significantly shorter and a lot easier without the need for screws and tool realignment. It just works! Please ask us about our three-tool startup kit.
- Durable, lasts for tens of thousands of shifts
- Lightning fast to cut down on cycle times
- SmartShift URCap makes programming and setting up tool changes easy
- 2 x 1/8” BSP air passthroughs
- Lightweight, total weight under 400 grams
- Fully compatible with all UR compatible tools, no modifications needed
- Little maintenance required for next to no downtime.
How does it work?Teach the robot the magazine center point by moving it into the magazine.
Call the tool in the Robot program and program the operations you want the tool to do and you’re done!
The robot will get the tool, do the operation and then put the tool back into the magazine. It’s that easy!
Includes a URCap plugin:
UR3, UR5, UR10
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e, UR16e
CB2, CB3.0, CB3.1
Software version required:
Master part: 37mm x Ø63mm
Tool holder: 40mm x Ø63mm
Magazine: 180mm x 140mm x 25mm
What's in the box?
It depends if you order the master part, tool holder or magazine.