Robot Cell Integration Kit
Vention's Robot Cell Integration Kit enables the plug & play integration between a UR arm and multiple Vention automated equipment such as 7th axis, palletizer, indexer, etc. Building on Vention's MachineMotion controller, this URcap connects up to 3 drives/actuators, each controlled in sequence or simultaneously to the UR arm, directly from the UR pendant.
- Sequential or simultaneous motion commands between the Universal Robots arm and Vention's automated equipment.
- Up to 3 Vention drives/actuators supported, such as belt-actuators, ball-screw actuators, belt-driven actuators, rack & pinion actuators, and rotary indexers
- Encoder position feedback, using the "Get Position" command
- User interface supports UR program variables
- MachineMotion e-Stop controlled through UR Saftey I/Os
- Based on Vention's plug & play MachineMotion controller, natively supporting both URCap and URScript
How does it work?
This Vention URCap works in conjunction with the MachineMotion controller when connected to the UR controller. The URCap enables users to configure each drive/actuator and define various motion commands.
Does the product contain a URCap plugin?
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e, UR16e
UR3, UR5, UR10 (CB3.0, CB3.1)
Software version required:
Vention URCap for robot cell integration
The e-Series or CB3 controller has to be connected to Vention MachineMotion controller
Certifications and standards:
Vention’s family of 7th Axis Range Extender and other automated equipment is fully customizable in size and payload
What's in the box?
MachineMotion controller, Main power cord, Ethernet patch cable, USB cable, End-stop jumpers, Pendant jumper, Safety-In jumper, Safety-In interface cable, Safety-Out interface cable, USB key with URCap software.
One-time purchase, one URCap license needed for each robot cell deployment