Keeping your eyes on the robot while moving it around sensitive pieces of equipment has never been so easy, even when the end effector is unreachable by hand. Our wireless handheld device gives you complete freedom to move around your robot cell.
Designed for robot integrators but ready for first-timers. Stickobot’s OneStick enhances your robot manoeuvrability while allowing, among other things, waypoint and path recording with the teach pendant aside.
Packed with a rich range of features, OneStick is a must have tool for all your applications. No deployment needed, simply update your cobot to OneStick to discover a new level of productivity.
At Stickobot we strive to improve your return on investment, our proactive team works hand and hand with system integrators around the world to bring the best out of our tools. Subscribe to our newsletter via our website and be among the first to benefit from new features.
- At the click of a button:
- Teach the correct orientation, path and position while dynamically changing the robot’s speed.
- Straighten your end effector to any plane or workpiece.
- Step-by-step to the desired position, progressing a few micrometers at a time.
- Follow a perfect straight line when entering or exiting a CNC machine chuck.
- Record waypoints and paths while performing motion.
- Control any seventh axis (e.g. gripper, conveyor, linear or rotary axis, I/O controls, etc.).
- Change TCP dynamically.
- Run any saved program while keeping your active robot program unchanged.
- Enable Freedrive mode with both hands on the robot.
- Clear protective stop pop-ups to resume motion.
- Resume or pause a running program.
- Bring up OneStick toolbar overlay.
- User interface lets you select
- Speed from 1% up to 300% of the standard teaching speed.
- Step size and snap behavior.
- A feature as a reference for snapped robot motion.
- A snap angle from any 90 degree divisor.
- A program for each configurable button.
- A must have tool for all integrators and first-timers who need to:
- Interact precisely with the teach pendant touchscreen, using a touch stylus.
- Keep their eyes on the robot end-effector while moving it around sensitive pieces of equipment.
- Limit the force applied on the workpiece.
- Implement a robust hardware authenticator for their software-only solution.
How does it work?
OneStick gives you total control over the robot's motion with the use of hand gestures and input buttons. By combining human know-how and the mechanical precision of robots, we offer an innovative approach that makes end-effector positioning a less daunting task, while simultaneously improving your robot programming experience.
Include a urcap pluginYes
Software requiredCB-Series: Polyscope version 3.12 or higher
e-Series: Polyscope version 5.6 or higher
- Dimensions : 170 mm x 15.8 mm (6.7 in x 0.6 in)
- Weight: 50 grams (1,76 ounces)
- Dimensions : 20.5 mm x 9.3 mm x 33 mm (0.8 in x 0.37 in x 1.3 in)
Certifications and standardsCE, FCC
Complies with the essential requirements of the following applicable European Directives:
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive 2014/30/EU
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive – 2012/19/EU
This product meets the EMC requirements of the United States (FCC Part 15:2019 subpart B, Class A), Canada (ICES-003:2019, Class A), and Australia/New Zealand (AS/NZS CISPR 11:2016, Group 1, Class A).
What's in the box1x OneStick
1x OneStick Dongle
1x 16GB Flash Drive
1x Black USB charging cable
1x White USB Dongle extension cable
1x Quick Start Guide
License typeOne-time purchase.
Free URCap software.
Free URCap updates.