Instant Kitting Deployment with Codiac
Looking to automate packaging assembly or kitting? With Codiac, contract packaging and manufacturing companies can automate their fast-changing customer orders in minutes. Our AI/AR software can understand different shapes and sizes of objects, and with a wave of The Wand, your workers can tell the robot what to do.
- 1.5-2x productivity gain per workstation
- Less than 10 minute changeovers
- ROI on full solution within 18-24 months
- NO coding, NO programming
- Expert robotics team for design, engineering, and installation
- Understands different shapes and sizes of objects
- Compatible with off-the-shelf hardware
- Reduced repetitive stress injuries and worker liability
How does it work?
- PHASE 1: Cell Development - Southie Autonomy will spec, source, and design custom Codiac cell for your needs at our facility.
- PHASE 2: Installation - Once the developed Codiac is approved by your team, Southie Autonomy will install the full solution in your facility, ideally during your downtime
- PHASE 3: Multiple Deployments - After the initial Codiac is installed, we'll discuss a timeline for deploying more Codiac cells into your facility
Software version required1.10 SDK
What's in the box?Robot arm, projector, 3D camera, The Wand, and our proprietary software
2 year contract with one-time upfront setup cost + small monthly subscription payment