Asycube 50 and 80 flexible part feeder
Asycube is a 3-Axis Vibration Flexible Parts Feeder.
Asyril's flexible feeders offer high performance part feeding, pre-orientation and optimal surface distribution of bulk parts and components.
Five different Asycube models are available to feed parts of any shapes, materials and sizes from <0.1 up to 150 mm.
Asycubes are used when parts are delivered in bulk and must be presented one by one to the robot. Typical applications are: Pick&Place, machine tending, assembly and palletizing.
- Compatible with all part geometries : 99% of parts can be fed on our feeders - including complex geometries and delicate materials
- Minimum production changeover times enable flexible, future-proof production systems
- Extremely gentle part handling due to 3-axis vibration technology : parts can be moved in all directions, including the optimal choice of flipping amplitude for each part. Minimal abrasion as parts do not need to be recirculated. Platform purge possible.
- Advanced reliability and durability due to State-of-the-Art Voice Coil Technology ; no compressed air
- Precise part detection thanks to integrated, adjustable backlight / Compatible with EYE+ Smart Control System
- Systematic part orientation can be achieved with intelligently structured platforms (grooves, holes, nests)
- Easy configuration and simple system integration thanks to the URCaps supplied with the Asycube
How does it work?
The traditional way to feed parts in automation machines is to use vibrating bowls. Unfortunately they do not easily meet the new requirements for flexibility and easy integration with collaborative robots. The Asycube separate and orient parts on a surface by intelligent vibration. A vision system is then used to locate the parts and give the coordinates to the robot for picking.
Software version requiredAsycube firmware 4.0.2 or greater
24V power supply (see datasheet for details).
For configuration : Computer with windows 7 (or 8) 64 bits ; Asyril HMI v2.6.2 or greater
Certifications and standardsMachine Directive 2006/42/EC
- Asycube 50
Ideal flexible feeder for parts from 0.1 to 5 mm
Feeder size (L x W x H): 293 x 46 x 138 mm
- Asycube 80
Ideal flexible feeder for parts from 3 to 10 mm
Feeder size (L x W x H): 320 x 61 x 138 mm
What's in the box?Asycube flexible feeding platform with specific back light color depending on customer’s needs.
optional custom vibrating plates, calibration platform, cables and additional accessories.