7th Axis Range Extender
Vention’s modular 7th Axis Range Extender is fully customizable and it extends the range of any Universal Robots. Range extension applications can now be designed and commissioned in just a few days, leveraging the entire Vention ecosystem. The 7th axis for Universal Robots incorporates MachineMotionTM plug and play control technology and is compatible with the UR controller through Vention’s certified UR Cap for linear motion.
Features▪ Fully customizable for a broad range of applications (i.e., length, height, mounting orientation, number of axes, end-of-arm tools)
▪ Based on Vention’s linear motion technology, you can choose 3 different types of actuators: ball screw, rack & pinion or timing belt.
▪ Ships ready to deploy, with kit including all required sensors and wires
▪ Ships in 5–7 days, with pre-assembled linear axes
▪ Automated with MachineMotion™ plug and play controller, compatible with the UR controller
▪ Includes Vention URCap, with configurable set point, speed, and acceleration
▪ Available in several configurations within Vention’s Public Library, all of which are ready to be customized for specific use cases.
How does it work?With Vention’s growing community and its curated Public Designs library, multiple 7th Axis Range Extenders are already available to you. Browse the library and choose the right combination of linear motions, structures and end-of-arm tools for your needs.
Open your design on MachineBuilder, Vention’s cloud-based 3D design software, and adapt it to your specific application. Add the end-of-arm-tool you need based on your application.
A plug-and-play approach keeps the process straightforward regarding the integration of all components since Vention offers a URCap software for 7th Axis Range Extender applications. For more infos, please refer to the general tech docs.
Does the product contain a URCap plugin?
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e, UR16e
UR3, UR5, UR10 (CB3.0, CB3.1)
Software version required:
Polyscope 3.6.1 or 5.0.3
Certifications and standards:
Vention’s 7th Axis Range Extender can be as long as you want and it's fully customizable.
What's in the box?
Vention’s 7th Axis Range Extender arrives flat packed, including all required hardware, fasteners, motion controller, sensors, cables, linear axis and URCap USB.
Vention also offers assembly services as needed.
One-time purchase, one URCap license needed for each 7th Axis Range Extender.