7th Axis Range Extender
The 7th Axis Range Extenders from Vention are comprehensive machine kits that are entirely configurable to your manufacturing needs. Available in full-size, compact, overhead, and vertical configurations, cobot range extenders come with an intuitive, code-free URCap software interfacing seamlessly with any Universal Robots. 7th Axis Range Extenders can be commissioned in approximately 8 hours and programmed in 1 hour.
- Browse several 7th Axis Range Extender designs on Vention's Design library
- Fully customizable for a broad range of applications (i.e., length, height, mounting orientation, number of axes, end-of-arm tools)
- All UR e-series models can be used in designs and allow to conduct reach simulation to validate cell design
- Based on Vention’s linear motion technology, you can choose 3 different types of actuators: ball screw, rack & pinion or timing belt
- Automated with MachineMotion™ plug and play controller, compatible with the UR controller
- Includes Vention URCap, with configurable set point, speed, and acceleration
- Kits can be delivered in 5-7 business days across North America and Europe, ready to deploy using a single tool.
How does it work?
With Vention’s growing community and its curated Public Designs library, multiple 7th Axis Range Extenders are already available to you. Browse the library and choose the right combination of linear motions, structures and end-of-arm tools for your needs.
Open your design on MachineBuilder™ Vention’s cloud-based 3D design software, and adapt it to your specific application. Add the end-of-arm-tool you need based on your application to have a complete robot cell.
A plug-and-play approach keeps the process straightforward regarding the integration of all components since Vention offers a URCap software for 7th Axis Range Extender applications. For more information, please refer to the general tech docs.
Software version requiredPolyscope 3.6.1 or 5.0.3
Certifications and standardsSPE-1000
DimensionsVention’s 7th Axis Range Extender can be as long as you want and it's fully customizable.
What's in the box?Vention’s 7th Axis Range Extender arrives flat packed, including all required hardware, fasteners, motion controller, sensors, cables, linear axis, EOAT and URCap USB.
Custom step-by-step assembly instructions are included. Vention also offers assembly services as needed.
License typeOne-time purchase of chosen hardware.
One Vention MachineMotion™ URCap license needed for each 7th Axis Range Extender.