HRC Screwdriving System SEV-C
Fully collaborative automatic screwdriver, thanks to the safety concept.
When humans and robots work together in one workspace and effectively without fencing, the highest level of a HRC application is achieved. The design and function of the WEBER HRC Screwdriving System ensure that the most complex variant of Human Robot Collaboration can be realized in accordance with ISO TS 15066. The safety concept of the HRC Screwdriver SEV-C makes the fully collaborative assembly process possible. Moreover, the automatic feeding of the fasteners creates a highly economical workplace.
• Automated screwdriving with process reliability guaranteed by solution consisting of screwdriving spindle, feed, and control system
• Monitoring of various screw heights with analog depth measurement system (TMA)
• Compact, lightweight screwdriving spindle design for use on lightweight robots
• Automatic feed system for ultra-short cycle times in the assembly process
• Vacuum technology to ensure reliable fastener insertion even in deep-seated and hard-to-reach locations
• SEV-L model: lightweight version without safety system for integration in plant with existing safety mechanisms
How does it work?
Fasteners are separated from the feeder and transported through a feed hose to the mouthpiece of the screwing spindle. Above the screwing location the screwing process is started and the element is screwed in a controlled manner. The process control enables a complete monitoring of the screwing process.
Software version requiredUR Cap API 1.1.3+
DimensionsThe whole system includes five components: the screw driving spindle, the feeder unit, the drive controller for the spindle, the PLC control for the sequence and one connecting block, according to the connection schematic in our quick start guide. Power supply 230V/ 50Hz, compressed air 5 bar.
What's in the box?- The screw driving spindle
- The feeder unit
- The drive controller for the spindle
- The PLC control for the sequence
- One connecting block and the quick start guide
License typeOne-time purchase