OCTOPUZ Offline Programming Software
Simulation and Offline Programming with Octopuz
OCTOPUZ is powerful offline programming and simulation software for the robotics industry. Users are able to create entire robotics programs away from the robot on a computer for a wide variety of applications.
The software is developed by focusing on the user to provide the most user-friendly experience possible.
Full implementation, training, and support provided by robot programming experts from OCTOPUZ Inc.
Suited for the following applications
Features and benefits
- Full support for Polyscope controller - with generation of .URP programs allowing complete control and modification on controller, and .SCRIPT programs
- Full support for the UR3, UR5, and UR10 robots - including simulation and code output
- Extensive library - available with robot models, End-Of-Arm-Tooling, Fixtures, Conveyor units, positioners, and more.
- Drag-and-drop functionality - for easy cell layout set up
- Support for all robotic applications - including pick and place, dispensing, buffing/grinding, deburring, trimming, inspection, 3d printing, and more.
- Automated path solving - to avoid potential robot errors including singularities, joint limits, reach limits, and collisions
- Simulate entire lines - including conveyor systems, EOAT, and external machines
- Quickly share simulations - with video or 3D PDF files
- Integration with Mastercam and SolidCAM for complex toolpath generation
- Convert g-code to UR programs
Includes a URCap plugin:
UR3, UR5, UR10
CB2, CB3.0, CB3.1
One-time purchase & optional annual subscription (support and updates).
UR+, Offline Programming Software for collaborative robots, OCTOPUZ
Video, Offline Programming Software for collaborative robots, OCTOPUZ