All inside - Zimmer Group startZ
startZ is one of the easiest options for turning your idea for a for high performance robot application into a reality in no time at all. All the necessary components are located in a single box. Everything is integrated, including the gripper, communication module with intuitive operating software, and tools. For collaborative and non-collaborative applications.
- All components ready to connect in one box - Plug & Work
- Intuitive guideZ setup software
- Manufacturer-specific Comfort URCap for actuating the gripper via the robot teach pendant
- Mounting material included
- Required assembly tools included
- Electric long stroke collaborative and non collaborative gripper
- Adjustable stroke and gripping force - up to 80mm
- Communication module to convert IO/Link to discrete signals
- Grip force ranging between <140N (collaborative) to 180N
- IP54 rated
- Accessories Included (cables, tools, etc.)
Servo-electric 2-jaw parallel gripper with adjustable stroke and force.
Universal use for a very wide range of workpieces and applications. Available for collaborative or non collaborative, depending on grip strength. Applications such as assembly, testing, pharmaceutical industry, machine tending and much more.
urcap includedYes - Comfort URCap
Software version requirede-Series Polyscope 5.9.1
CB-Series: Polyscope 3.10
Certifications and standardsCE, DGUV
What's in the box?The box includes the entire gripping system including all required components to ensure easy and fast installation and operation.
License typeOne-time purchase.