Vention Cobot Palletizer
Design cobot palletizer, tailored to your exact factory need. Leveraging Vention’s cloud manufacturing automation platform, create your custom cobot palletizer with plug and play components and intuitive URCap.
The kit includes a vertical actuator (Vention or Ewellix based on required height, speed and clearance), up to two box feeders (belt or roller conveyor), an end-of-arm tool (Schmalz or Millibar), palletizer software (Pally powered by Rocketfarm), sensors and pallet locator, a stack lite and the safety equipment of your choice.
Saves on time and cost by deploying your palletizer by yourself, supported by step-by-step integration guide, assembly drawings, and proven URCap.
This fully-tested URCap kit is intuitive and flexible, allowing you to commission the entire solution in a single day.
- Browse cobot palletizer designs in Vention’s public Design library.
- Customize your palletizer design using Vention’s 3D MachineBuilder™, an intuitive online design tool.
- View the price and assembly time of the equipment in real time throughout the design process.
- Receive your complete kit within 5-7 business days across North America and Europe.
- MachineMotion™ controller is fully compatible using Vention URCaps, supporting robot range extenders, conveyors, safety equipment and more.
- Easy assembly, using a single tool, with complete integration guides for all components.
- Rocketfarm Pally software, a URcap designed for a flexible, smooth and quick to install palletizer solution. Includes a web-based, user-friendly interface with no programming required.
- Schmalz FXCB or Millibar custom vacuum gripper
With Vention’s growing library of public designs, a variety of palletizer kits are already available to you.
Get started in five simple steps:
1. Browse the library and choose the right combination of robot column and gripper system for your application.
2. Open your design in Vention’s 3D MachineBuilder™, a cloud-based CAD platform, and adapt it to your specific application or add it directly to your cart.
3. Complement your base frame and pallet locator with a custom Vention column controlled by MachineMotionr™ or select the Ewellix LIFTKIT telescopic column.
4. Add a gripper based on parts to be palletized. You can also add more accessories like sensors, safety equipment and conveyors . The Pally palletizer software is compatible with all part combinations.
5. Follow the integration guide to fully commission the palletizer yourself.
For more information, please refer to the Vention website and/or contact a Vention automation expert for step-by-step guidance on creating a palletizer tailored to your factory's needs.
Includes a urcap
Yes (Pally, Vention or Ewellix, and Schmalz if applicable)
Software version requiredCB-series: Polyscope version 3.8 or higher.
E-series: Polyscope version 5.2 or higher.
DimensionsDimensions vary according to the selected design.
DependenciesYes, Compressed air supply is needed for the gripper.
What's in the box?- Complete integration guide
- Vention hardware (varies based on your design)
- Choice of gripper (Schmalz FXCB gripper kit or Millibar custom gripper kit)
- Pally URCap powered by Rocketfarm
- Choice of Vention column or LIFTKIT from Ewellix (linear actuator, mounting plates, controller, URcap, cables, mounting accessories)
- Safety equipment of your choice
- Accessories of your choice (sensors, stack light, drag chain, etc)
License typeOne-time purchase, includes the Pally URCap and the Vention or Ewellix URCap